Test Sieves – Measurable Quality
When it comes to particle analysis accuracy is key for consistent quality. Universal Wire Cloth Co. Test Sieves are constructed with the highest caliber materials and certified to meet applicable requirements set forth by the American Society of Testing and Materials (ASTM), as well as the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
All standard testing sizes are available by sieve number (5” – #635) in either a Brass or Stainless Steel Frame using Brass or Stainless Steel wire cloth that meets ASTM E11 specifications. Each Test Sieve is serialized and individually packaged within a plastic bag inside a sturdy carton suitable for storage. Certification documentation is also provided with each sieve.
Test Sieve re-certification and calibration services are also available.
U.S. Standard Test Sieve Sizes:
- 8″ (203.2 mm) Diameter
- Half Height – 1″ Depth to Cloth
- Full Height – 2″ Depth to Cloth
- 12″ (304.8 mm) Diameter
- Half Height – 1-5/8″” Depth to Cloth
- Intermediate Height – 2″ Depth to Cloth
- Full Height – 3-1/4″ Depth to Cloth
- Deep Wash Sieves – 8″ (203.2 mm) Diameter
- 4″ Depth to Cloth – 4-5/8″ Overall Height
- 8″ Depth to Cloth – 8-5/8″ Overall Height
- Sonic Sifter Sieves & Precision Sieves (opening size by micron – μm)
- 3″ – Clear Acrylic Frame – 1-1/4” Overall Height
Additional Items Available:
- Individual Frames, Pans, Covers & Brushes
- Special-Order Custom Sieves
- Testing Sieve Machines
Have a question? Contact Us and we will be happy to help!