Durable Welded Steel
In terms of construction, overlapping rows and columns of wire are resistance welded at each intersection forming a grid. Because of this fusion, Welded Wire Mesh is incredibly strong and rigid ensuring a long-lasting product.
Since there are many options to choose from, we put together a quick list of key factors about this product…
- Material Options: Stainless Steel, Plain (Mild) Carbon Steel, and Galvanized (To clarify, this is plain steel with a zinc coating to help prevent oxidation)
- Wire Diameter & Opening: Various options are available or can be made. Check out our Metals & Alloys database for some popular specifications.
- Size & Quantity Requirements: From single pieces to substantial quantities, UWC can fulfill your order! Options include Rolls, Coils, Pieces, Parts, Sheets, or Welded Wire Mesh Panels.
- Edge Wire Stubs: Untrimmed, Trimmed, or Balanced on each side.
- Additional Fabrications: Infill Panel Framing, Powder Coating, etc.
Welded Wire Mesh Applications
Agricultural Fencing, Security Solutions Partitions, and Air Filtration & Ventilation systems are a few popular examples. Also, protective fan guards utilize welded mesh as well. Similarly, Hardware Cloth is a great product for a variety of applications which you can read more about below.
Above all, if you have any questions or need any guidance please feel free to contact us today.
Galvanized Welded Wire Mesh also known as Hardware Cloth is one of most versatile materials available. Popular for it’s cost and availability this multi-use material has a zinc coating to withstand corrosion due to the elements. Used in construction, home improvements, gardening, and critter control fencing galvanized hardware cloth is available in standard coils ranging from 2’– 6’ as well custom as widths, lengths and pieces.
UWC also carries a Galvanized after WOVEN alternative which has all the same attributes of welded just in a different wire mesh construction style.